- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
- Plagiarism Policy
Focus and Scope
SMARTICS Journal aims to disseminate research on applied computer science or information technology by publishing the original articles.
The scope of SMARTICS are electrical, electronics, controls, information system, and applied technology.
SMARTICS Journal publishes by Faculty of Science Technology Universitas Kanjuruhan Malang.
SMARTICS Journal accepts submission from any researcher. All accepted articles will be published on payment of an article-processing charge and freely available to all readers' visibility and coverage.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Reviewers will review every submitted paper. Reviewers are unaware of the authors' identity, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (single-blind review method). The reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references. The Editor shall inform of the review results as soon as possible, hopefully in 3 weeks. Turnitin is used to screen the plagiarism within the article.
SMARTICS Journal will be published two times a year
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries. It permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Plagiarism Includes But is Not Limited to:
- Refer and/or quoting terms, words and/or sentences, data and/or information from a source without citing sources in the record citation and/or without stating the source adequately;
- Refer and/or quoting random terms, words and/or sentences, data and/or information from a source without citing a source in the record citation and/or without stating the source adequately;
- Using a source of ideas, opinions, views, or theory without stating the source adequately;
- Formulate the words and/or sentences themselves from the source of words and/or phrases, ideas, opinions, views, or theory without stating the source adequately;
- Submit scientific papers produced and/or published by others as a source of scientific work without express adequately.
- To prevent plagiarism, every article submitted to SMARTICS Journal will check its originality using Turnitin.
- Letter of warning;
- Revocation of the article;
- Cancellation of publication.