1. Title, title written no more than 20 words, using capital letters, bold, 14.5 times new romance times, middle average.
2. Abstract consists of background, research objectives, methods used and the results of research written in Indonesian and English, if writing articles using English then abstract writing using only English. Abstracts are written in letters times new romans 10 pt, single spaced, and not more than 200 words. Keywords consist of 3 - 5 words.
3. Systematics writing the article article of research (times new romans 12 pt):
a. Introduction: contains background, literature review as the basis of problem formulation, hypothesis and research objectives. This section is presented without the section title and is presented in paragraph form.
b. Method: The research method describes the procedure of how the research is conducted. Research methods are written in flowing paragraphs without using parts and sub-sections. In this section the author describes the type of research, time and place of research, targets, subjects, procedures, instruments and techniques of data analysis and other matters related to the way research
c. Results and Discussion: The results contain summaries of the data from the study without discussing the implications, the most informative summaries can be summarized in tables / graphs / drawings and should be explained in the text. The substance of the discussion in the study contains the interpretation of research data that relate to the theory / results of previous research and understanding of current conditions. In this section the author also explains the logic of acceptance or rejection of the hypothesis and explains why the results of this study is different from the results of research others. Discussion is written inherent with the data discussed. Discussion is attempted not to separate from the data discussed
d. Conclusion: in the conclusion and suggestion of the author presents a summary of the elements presented in the results and discussion of research. Conclusion writing is not presented in numerical form. In addition, in this section contains the author's suggestions for follow-up for further research
e. Referral List: a list of expected referrals of 80% of primary sources from national and international research articles published in the last 10 years
4. Systematics of writing articles of review / study (times new romans 10 pt): title; Writer's name; correspondence address; abstract; keywords; preliminary; main discussion (can be divided into several sub-sections); conclusion; references.
5. Table: table writing should be given the identity of the number and title placed above the table, written bold, 12 points of the letter size, left average. The position of the table is placed flat left-right, the first letter of each word in the title of the table is written with capital letters, except for the conjunctive word. The data in the table is written with a single space, 12 point letter size. The table uses only horizontal lines. Table writing should be mentioned in the paragraph.
6. Image: the presentation of the image must use big resolution and given the identity of the number and title placed above the table, written bold, 12 points font size, left flat. The presentation of the image should be mentioned in the paragraph.
7. Writing quotes and reference lists written in the sixth edition of the American Psychological Association (APA), sorted alphabetically and chronologically, is recommended using a reference manager application such as Mendeley.
8. Anything involving the licensing of quotations or the use of computer software for the making of manuscripts or other issues related to intellectual property authored by the author of the article, together with any legal consequences which may arise thereof, shall be the sole responsibility of the author of the article.
9. The editorial board reserves the right to reject the manuscript based on input from Reviewer and make necessary changes or adjustments related to the writing without altering the substance. Substantial editing will be consulted with the author first.