1. All manuscript shall be written in Indonesian and submitted online via journal website
2. Manuscript shall be formatted in one column using 11 pt Times New Roman font type, 1.5 space in the A4 paper, justify alignment in a maximum number of 20 pages. All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word at least 2007 version.
3. The title must be written in title case and should be in 16 pt font size, center alignment, and maximum 20 words.
4. Author’s name shall be in 11 pts font size, centered alignment, and without an academic degree.
5. Correspondence’s address includes an email address, name, and address of correspondence’s affiliation or institution origin written in 10 pt font size and centered alignment.
6. The abstract should be written in English and/or Bahasa Indonesia in one paragraph consists of maximum 250 words. The abstract should explain the purpose, method, and the result of the research concisely.
7. Keywords are any terms related to the general issue(s) of the articles and written maximumly 5 keywords.
8. Systematic for research article are:
9. Systematic for review article are: title; author’s name; correspondence address, abstract, keywords, introduction (no title); main discussion (could be divided into several sub-discussion); conclusion; acknowledgment (optional); references.
10. Each title part shall be written in different types (all title part and subpart shall be written in bold or italic bold) and not in numbering format:
11. Table: table shall be clearly identified using number and title above the table in bold font, 11 pt font, left alignment. The table shall be positioned in left-right alignment. The first letter in the table shall be capitalized, except phrases. Table’s data shall be written in single space, 10 pt font. The table shall be presented only in horizontal line and shall be mentioned in the paragraph.
12. Figure: Figure shall be presented in average to high resolution and identified using number and title above the table and written in bold font 11pt left alignment. Figure shall be mentioned in the paragraph.
13. Citation and Reference are written according to the APA (American Psychological Association) 6th edition style. The references shall be ordered based on alphabetical and chronological order. We recommend to use reference manager application such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. Below are the example of References written according to the APA 6th edition style.
14. All issues regarding permission of citation or software utilization during the process of paper or any issues regarding Intellectual Property Rights related to the author including its legal consequences will be the responsible of the author.
15. The Board is authorized to reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and make a necessary changes or adjustment related with language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.
Jurnal Bidang Pendidikan Dasar allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so with the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Bidang Pendidikan Dasar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication: 100000.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.