Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission manuscript should has not been previously published by other media.
- The format of submission is Doc or Docx
- URLs for the references have been provided if available.
- The text should agree with the author guideline.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed
JIBS (Jurnal Ilmiah Bahasa dan Sastra) allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. Finally, the journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.