JIBS (Jurnal Ilmiah Bahasa dan Sastra) is a journal published by Fakultas Bahasa dan Sastra Universitas Kanjuruhan Malang. This statement describes the ethical behavior of all parties involved in publishing articles in this journal, including author, editor, Editor-in-Chief, reviewer, publisher, and partner.
- The authors write the script based on the original and accurate research reports.
- The authors write every reference according to scientific writing rules.
- The author ensures that the script has been made free of plagiarism.
- The authors ensure that the collected scripts have never published either in any print or online journal.
- The authors ensure that research activities are conducted in compliance code of ethics.
- When authors find significant errors or lack in the manuscript that has been published, the author is obliged to notify the editor of the journal or Publisher and work with editors to retract or correct the script.
Publication Of Decision
- Editor of JIBS is responsible for deciding which articles should be published based on input from the results of the review undertaken. Editors can negotiate with the external reviewers in making this decision.
The Principle Of Justice
- Editors evaluating the script regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, nationality, or political philosophy of the authors.
- Editors make sure that the article complies with the focus of the academic field of JIBS. Feedback from the reviewers will be used as the Foundation for an Editor to determine whether an article is acceptable (accepted), accepted with revisions(accepted with major/minor revision), or rejected (the decline).
- An article was rejected for being loaded caused by various considerations, such as the following because the article does not correspond to the scope of language, literature, and teaching, the scientific side of the writing is less adequate to be classified in scientific writings, his fundamental methodology errors, or because the author refuses to do the repair suggestions given by the partners without the basic logical thinkers.
- The order of entry of the order adjusted to publishing articles and revisions of the article to the editorial board.
The editor does not have to provide any information about a script that is handed over to someone other than the author, even though the reviewers.
Conflict of interest
Material that is not published but is disclosed in the script should not be used in research of the editors without written consent from the author.
Fakultas Bahasa dan Sastra Universitas Kanjuruhan Malang, as publisher of JIBS, has responded and committed to ensuring that the advertisements, reprints or other commercial revenue are not having an impact or influence on the decisions of the editor. In addition, Fakultas Bahasa dan Sastra Universitas Kanjuruhan Malang and editors will help communicate to other journals or other publishers where necessary.
- Reviewers help editors in making decisions that are editorial communications through which further delivered to the author. Assistance provided by Reviewers in the review concerned the content of the manuscript.
- Each manuscript is accepted for review should be treated as a confidential document. The script should not be shown or discussed with anyone else except as permitted by the editor.
- A review should be conducted objectively with the corresponding argument in favor of scientific rules.