Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Pendidikan dan Ilmu Geografi (JPIG)?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- The manuscript to be published has not been published in other print media, typed with one half space except abstract one spacing on A4 size paper, 15 pages max page length, submitted 1 month before publication in softcopy using MS Word. Letter Times New Roman 12 except font title 14 and abstract 10.
- Articles in this journal are the results of research.
- All posts are arranged in the form of scientific articles, accompanied by headings of subheadings (heading) of each section. The title rating of the sub-section is bold and bold and the writing is not numeric as follows: Rank 1 (uppercase is all upright, flat with left edge), Rank 2 (uppercase letters, flat with left edge), Rank 3 (Uppercase - small tilt, flat with left edge).
- The results of the study are presented by systematics as follows: (a) Title; (b) The author's name without an academic degree; (c) Name of work intansi; (d) E-mail Address; (e) Abstract; (f) Keywords; (g) Introduction; (h) Research Methods; (i) Results and Discussion; (j) Conclusion; (k) Reference List.
- The Referral List is presented following the procedures of the following examples and sorted alphabetically and chronologically.
Ghozali, Imam. 2004.Model Persamaan Struktural Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan Program Amos Ver 5,0. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Kinman, Gail and Kinman, Russell. 2001. The role of Motivation to Learn in Management Education. Journal of Workplace Learning, Vol 3 No. 4 pp. 132-149.
Purwanto, Edy. 2015. Strategi Pembelajaran Bidang Studi Geografi. Malang: Ombak.
- The text is typed with due regard to the rules on the use of punctuation and spelling which is contained in the Enhanced Spellings Generalized Indonesian Guidelines.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Reviewhave been followed.
Momentum: Physisc Education Journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so with the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Pendidikan dan Ilmu Geografi (JPIG).
All names and e-mail address that stated in this Journal portal specifically will be used for journal publication purpose and will be not used for other purpose or any irresponsible party