Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
By submitting article to Pi: Mathematics Education Journal, authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher. In this case authors have the right to:
- 1. Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license so long as it contains the end user license and a DOI link to the version of record on Pi: Mathematics Education Journal
- 2. Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data)
- 3. Proper attribution and credit for the published work
Copyright of the layout and design of Pi: Mathematics Education Journal articles remains with the journal and cannot be used in other publications. Pi: Mathematics Education Journal also operates under the Creative Commons Licence CC-BY-NC-SA.