2019-04-03Momentum: Physics Education Journal is a peer reviewed open-access journal published two times a year (March and September) by Universitas Kanjuruhan Malang. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal paper template Momentum: Physics Education Journal Forthcoming publication schedules which are still open for submission is Vol 3 No 2 2019, and Other forthcoming issues.
Momentum: Physics Education Journal with registered number ISSN 2548-9135 (online), ISSN 2548-9127 (print), is a scientific journal which publishes articles related to physics education. Momentum: Physics Education Journal, will publish two issues in a year (March and September). Every submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers using double blind review method. Abstracts and full text that have been published on the website can be read and downloaded for free. Momentum: Physics Education Journal is managed by a physics education study program and published by LPPM Universitas Kanjuruhan Malang. This journal registered in the Crossref system with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) 10.21067. For author interested in submitting the manuscript, kindly register yourself.
Grammarly, Mendeley, Unicheck.
Focus & Scope
Momentum: Physics Education Journal published all research results & studies of physics education, include:
- 1. Innovation of Physics Learning
- 2. Media Development and Learning Model of Physics
- 3. Assessment and Evaluation in Physics
- 4. Physics Philosophy and Curriculum
- 5. Psychology in Physics Education
Call for Editors and Reviewers
We invite researchers, and practitioners to become editors or reviewers in Momentum: Physics Education Journal. If you are interested, please send us information about yourself, such as your full name, education and degree, affiliation, Scopus ID, orcid ID or other researcher ID, and the area of expertise. Please, the data is sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important For Authors
Reminder for all the authors, you are expected to submit papers that:
- 1. are original and have not been submitted to any other publication
- 2. have at least 15 references with 80% of scientific Journals
- 3. use references published on the last 5 yearsstructured using IMRaD format
- 4. use template specified by Momentum: Physics Education Journal
- 5. use reference manager e.g. Mendeley or others when managing the references
Vol 2 No 2 (2018)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.