Journal Moral Kemasyarakatan is published by the Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan Study Program of Universitas Kanjuruhan Malang and Asosiasi Profesi Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan Indonesia (AP3KnI) of East Java, which includes the results of research on character, moral action and actions that have positive values in all areas of community life. The purpose of the Moral Society's journal is to provide a forum for exchange of ideas, principles and processes regarding the behavior and actions of human actions that cover all areas of life in society. Frequency of issue per year as much as 2 times in June and December
Grammarly, Mendeley, Unicheck.
Focus & Scope
Momentum: Physics Education Journal published all research results & studies of physics education, include:
- Innovation of Physics Learning
- Media Development and Learning Model of Physics
- Assessment and Evaluation in Physics
- Physics Philosophy and Curriculum
- Psychology in Physics Education
Call for Editors and Reviewers
We invite researchers, scientists, and practitioners to become editors or reviewers in Momentum: Physics Education Journal. If you are interested, please send us information about yourself, such as your full name, education and degree, affiliation, Scopus ID, orcid ID or other researcher ID, and the area of expertise. Please, the data is sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important For Authors
Reminder for all the authors, you are expected to submit papers that:
- are original and have not been submitted to any other publication
- have at least 15 references with 80% of scientific Journals
- use references published on the last 5 years
- structured using IMRaD format
- use template specified by Momentum: Physics Education Journal
- use reference manager e.g. Mendeley or others when managing the references
Vol 2 No 2 (2017)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.